Friday, May 30, 2014

I can

Hello!! I am Arpi Sahakyan. I’m eleven years old. I live in Yerevan. I go to <<Mkhitar Sebastatsi>> educoplex. I am in sixth grade. I love my school, because  i've been here from 1 month .l. My school is my second home, my favorite place where I like to spend my time. My hobby is taking pictures. I like  to take pictures with my friends. I go to a club where they teach how to take photos and shoot movies. My hobby is watching films. I love scary and funny films. I watch films in my computer. I like cartoons, films, pictures. I like my school, my friends, my hobby, my good memories. I know a lot of computer programs which I  use in version .I can read,write,translate in English. And the most important thing is that I can understand the language. I dream to go to different countries. http://arpimarkosyan.blogspot.com/. Thise is my blog . Here you can see my translations andprojects in english.










No comments:

Post a Comment